House in the Pomáz Hills - 180sqm construction - 760 sqm lot
HBellorin provides the Pomáz House Project for sale in 2 optional ways:
- 125. Millions HUF (326.249 EUR) Purchase the 45% ready house in its CURRENT STATE and finish it by yourself, according to your own preferences and vision. We provide all the plans and permissions for a successful construction and as an extra, we offer you our interior design knowledge for included in the price.
- 240. Millions HUF (626,417 EUR) Take it as a PROJECT of ours and let us make your dream home come true! We as an Interior Design and Construction Company with a lot of experience can offer you fast and stress-free full construction.
Introduction of the Pomaz Project:
Unlock the door to your dream home in this captivating dwelling! This exceptional house, which is 45% constructed, is waiting for its owner to take it as a real family shelter.
If you have a passion for exquisite design, an affinity for nature, and a desire for tranquility, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Spanning across 160 sqm with an additional 44 sqm of enchanting terraces, this beautiful house
is a sanctuary like no other.
Located in the peaceful town of Pomáz, 20 km from Budapest, this residence is situated on the edge of a national park, immersing you completely in nature. With its strategic orientation and panoramic windows, the sun shines on this house throughout the day, enveloping it in a 360-degree panorama of radiance. And lets not forget the breathtaking view that unfolds before your eyes, looking down to the whole town and capturing the majesty of the mountains in all their glory.
However, the building is intentionally hidden from the eyes of the street, looking humble under a peaceful Japanese-style roof.
Step inside to discover a thoughtfully designed interior that already shows a blend of elegance and functionality. The designer had the concept of a two-story family home (80-80 sqm) that offers open spaces for connection, let us share these ideas to help you with dreaming:
- One of the highlights of the house – which you can already experience if you enter the construction site – is the levitating ceiling which makes the house feel weightless. This flying experience is made by the fact that the entire floor is not divided by any column. The first floor welcomes you with an expansive living area (38m²) harmoniously connected to an open kitchen, spanning an impressive 34m². A conveniently placed entrance wardrobe (1.84 sqm) and a tastefully appointed toilet (1.57 sqm) add to the convenience and practicality of this level. Additionally, a delightful balcony (10 sqm) invites you to savor the fresh air and breathtaking vistas.
- Venturing downstairs, you would find a master bedroom (27.5 sqm) complete with a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom, creating an oasis of comfort and privacy. Two generously proportioned rooms (11.5 sqm and 13.48 sqm) await your guests or provide flexible space for your unique needs. A meticulously designed bathroom with both a shower and bath (6.32 sqm) caters to your relaxation needs, while a dedicated laundry room (5.4 sqm) ensures your daily chores are effortlessly managed. The sprawling patio (34.25 sqm) beckons you to unwind and revel in the surrounding beauty.
- The plot with its 760 sqm can provide space for a garage of 3 cars, a charming garden, a beautiful panoramic pool, open grass, and space for BBQ.
Services such as electricity and water are readily available, ensuring your essential needs are met. The mechanical systems are well designed by a professional engineer, the heating and cooling electrical heat pump system plans are part of the agreement.
Excitingly, this exceptional house is 45% complete, offering you two enticing options:
1. Purchase the house in its current state and have the opportunity to complete the finishing touches according to your own preferences and vision. As a special offer, HBellorin Interior Design would adjust the 3D interior design plans according to your needs and visions, which would be included in the price, which is 125 million HUF.
2. Acquire the house and entrust the construction completion to our reputable company.
The current interior design, which has so many thoughtful details to talk about, has 3 more years of permission to be carried out, it does not need any official authority check till 2026 May. The final price will depend on the materials and finishes personally selected by you, the esteemed client. The price of the ready house (based on the plans right now) would cost 240 million HUF. The cost of the garden and its parts needs to be part of a personal agreement (the design it is seen in the video is approx 45 million HUF ). Please have a look at the 3D design video of this extraordinary home: